Tights (An Aside)

I wore fun tights to work today. Really fun tights. They've been sitting in my dresser, unworn for a few weeks now and, this morning, despite the arctic cold, I decided they needed to make an appearance.

Fun clothes can make an otherwise dismal day a bit more enjoyable. The only task on my To Do list this afternoon was to work on the part-timer employee manual. Not exactly the most thrilling of tasks, and I am not a fan of being desk bound for hours on end. At least I could take a break and check out my awesome hosiery.

I was in such a good mood that I decided to share my fun tights on Facebook. (I firmly believe if you share the small joys in life, everyone else smiles a little bit more.) The posted picture (see below) received comments galore.

A college friend (also a librarian and lover of fun tights) and I decided to create a club for librarians who wear fun hosiery. Thus, BOOLEAN was born. BOOLEAN stands for Bookish Ones Only Like Exceedingly Awesome Nylons.

My fun tights (and handy dandy sidekick space-heater).
Come join us and share your fun tights, nylons, hosiery, and other awesome leg coverings. I think I'm going to try to post pictures of my fun tights and shtuff from now on.

Comments