Assuming The Kid hasn't made a surprise appearance after I auto-scheduled this, I will be enjoying my final prenatal sound bath this afternoon. I like sound baths period, but I find them extra relaxing during pregnancy. I'm hoping I can use the meditation from these to help me through labor.
Here are some recommended listens for you from the past week.
- Mosquitoes may be responsible for half of deaths in human history. [Weekend Edition Sunday]
- Is it a ghost or headlights? [Morning Edition]
- Changing pronoun usage. [Fresh Air]
- Sharbat is the ancestor of all refreshing treats. [Gastropod]
- Bessie Smith's lasting influence on music. [All Things Considered]
- Only you can wish Smokey Bear a happy 75th birthday. [Morning Edition]
- Listen to this podcast for the adorable, dinosaur-loving kid at the beginning. [Science Vs]