What I Read This Week: July 14, 2019


This list should be longer. I have Cribsheet in from the library and it needs to go back soon. (Darn you wait list for making it impossible to renew.) I haven't even started this book but I am going to read it before The Kid arrives, gosh darnit. This is number one on my priority list for this week.

  • Work
    • Marketing Library Services, July/August 2019 - I'm glad to see that there are more and more articles about accessibility coming out - including the cover story about accessible web content in this issue.
    • College & Research Libraries News, July/August 2019 - I skimmed the majority of this issue, but I did like the piece on mentorship.
  • Books
    • I'm still working on Empire of Storms. There is now zero chance I finish this series before The Kid arrives, but I am having a lot of fun trying. The world in this series keeps expanding and I love seeing where the story may go.

Comments