The Friday Find: Discoverer

As much as I hate flying, I love to travel. Whether local, domestic, or international, I love to explore new areas (particularly if they're know for tasty food). Since I don't have unlimited funds, I often become an armchair traveler to feed my craving for new places.

A few months ago, I discovered an awesome newsletter that explores areas around the world. The Discoverer is a website that indulges a love of travel. They send out different newsletters with travel tips, places to visit, and information about cultures.

My favorite issue of their newsletter goes out on Mondays and it offers a deep dive in to one location. This email shares information about a single city or place including why you want to go there, places to stay, what to see, and places to eat. The email also includes tips for how to get the most out of each location.

These issues go around the world, and I've seen cities from every continent (save Antarctica). My bucket list of travel destinations grows every time I open my inbox.

You can sign up for the Discoverer's newsletters here. I also recommend checking out previous editions of their travels.


Comments