The Friday Find: Eco-Lunch

I've been meal prepping my work lunches for over a year. Bringing my lunch to work saves me money and ensures that I have something tasty to look forward to each day. While I pack my lunch each day, I don't need to bring in silverware. I could dive in to the plentiful plastic utensils we have on hand, but I choose to use this reusable set.

I like that I can be more eco-friendly by using a true set of silverware that I can wash after each use. What's nice about this set is that it is stainless steel. Unlike reusable plastic sets, I can eat basically any meal I want. I don't have to worry about if my knife will cut through anything. This set has the added bonus of coming in a compact container that slips nicely into my desk.
You can buy this silverware set from the Container Store.

Comments