In My TBR: Small Space Style


Title: Small Space Style: Because You Don't Need to Live Large to Live Beautifully
Author: Whitney Leigh Morris

How Long It's Been a TBR: About half a year

Why It's a TBR: I follow Morris on Instagram and I love the lifestyle she encourages - living small with fewer things to experience more in life. Her family's home, all 600ish feet of it, is not only beautiful but functional. It also contains all the items necessary for a two adults, a toddler, and two dogs. Soon, The Husband and I are going to weed our own belongings to make way for what The Kid will need. We live in a one bedroom apartment and I think this book will be a great resource to turn to.

Chance I Read It Soon: Not great. Our library system has only a few copies and there is a wait list.

Comments