The Friday Find: The Little Things

Sometimes it's the little things in life that make us the happiest.

I keep a drawer full of snacks in my office. I always have. I tend to eat at odd times (I like to eat lunch around 2-2:30pm) so I find that having some nibbles on hand keeps me from overindulging on sugary goods that are usually offered in vending machines. So, my desk used to always have a trove of granola bars for when I needed to fuel a snack craving.

Now that I'm pregnant (and eating every 2 hours) granola bars alone are not cutting it. I needed some variety. So, I found myself in the snack section of the store a few weeks back looking for something tasty to keep in my desk. When my eyes spotted the yogurt covered raisins, I jumped.

This is not a snack I usually go far, but it seemed perfect. It's healthy(er), adequately filling, and suuuper tasty. Also, bonus points for nostalgia since I used to eat these as a kid.
There are a zillion brands of yogurt covered raisins out there, but you can't be the classics from Sun Maid. This little boxes offered bite-sized delight!

Comments