Readathon Check-In #2

To start readathon, I enjoyed a mug (or two... or three) of hot water with lemon and honey. I also decided to switch up my usual kick-off snack. Instead of greek yogurt with granola and honey, I made a small bowl of cottage cheese with frozen blue berries and honey. It's really tasty. There's a slight saltiness to the cottage cheese that pairs delightfully with the tart of the blueberries and the sweetness of the honey.

Following my morning nosh, I read for a few hours. When I heard The Husband starting to wake up, I prepped our brunch dish. This year, I decided to make an eggs benedict casserole (recipe) but I forgot to buy Canadian bacon! Luckily we had regular bacon on hand so I made a few slices of that for us to have on the side.


As for the reading, I am making my way through A Court of Mist and Fury. It's the second book in Sarah J. Maas' A Court of... series. It's delightful and I am so glad that I decided to binge read as many of her books as I can today.

Pages Read This Check-In: 111
Total Pages Read: 111

Comments