Readathon Check-In #1

Surprise! It's Readathon!

I was working on my tenure portfolio all week so I just did not have the mental capacity to blog about readathon... but that didn't mean I forgot to prepare. Yesterday, I went to the store and gathered all the snacks. Last night, I went to bed early so that could be up in time for today's 8:00am kickoff.

Earlier this week, I picked up my library holds. This is going to be a special kind of readathon; I'm just going to read ALL the books by Sarah J. Maas. I started her A Court of... series last week and just could not get enough of it. Since I'm likely to finish this series, I also grabbed the first two books in her Throne of Glass series. If I happen to finish those, I have other books on hand, but I think this stack should keep me occupied all day.


I'll be sharing updates from today on my Instagram and here on the blog. As usual, for every page I finish, I will donate 5 cents for every page I read to First Book. You can check-in with the main blog over at Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon.

As for now, I'm going to go flop on the couch and start reading.

Comments