What I Read This Week: March


Happy St. Patrick's Day! Years ago, I would be out celebrating and carousing with friends. At the very least, I would enjoy a Guinness at a local pub. Today, I plan on relaxing and, let's be honest, napping. 

  • Work
    • Still lots of reading on customer service. I finished the first draft of the customer service policy for our library but I still feel like it could use more information. Perhaps that's why I am also planning a training session.
  • Books
    • I'm about three-quarters of the way through What Happened by Hillary Clinton. Between this book and the news, I'm just tired and sad. Thank goodness the second book in the To All The Boys I've Loved Before series is on it's way to me. I think I'll start that even if I haven't finished What Happened. 

Comments