What I Read This Week: March 24, 2019


You'd think, for being home with the flu (even a very weak flu), this list would be much longer. The reason it's not is because I worked from home one day, binge watched two TV shows, and spent some time downloading and organizing my digital pictures. I also had to prep for my presentation at an upcoming library conference. Hopefully my full voice comes back by Thursday.

  • Books
    • Early in the week, I finished What Happened by Hillary Clinton. I'm glad I read it, but now I'm just sad again. Le sigh.
    • I then started and finished P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han. It's the second book in the "To All The Boys I've Loved Before" series and it is just as delightful as the first.
    • Now, I'm reading the last book in the same series Always and Forever, Lara Jean. I do love a great YA series.

Comments