The Friday Find: Everything

Lately, my breakfast of choice has been a slice of toast with some sort of topping. I've done butter, peanut butter, and nutella. All are tasty, but none of them are as good as cream cheese with a shake of everything bagel seasoning.

Everything bagels are my favorite kind of bagels. I love the mix of flavors - that savory yum with a salty kick. But, I don't want to have an entire or even half a bagel every morning. Plus, the bottom half of a bagel never has its fair share of seasoning. That's why I love my slice of toast with a shmear of cream cheese and a shake or two of flavor. All of the flavor in a smaller portion size.


There are a lot of seasonings out there, but my favorite is the Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning. You can get it a TJ's or on Amazon.

Comments