What I'm Loving: A Long TBR List

Over the past few months, I've really been in a reading groove. I'm reading more books at a faster pace than I have in a really long time. While I love all the books as individual reads, I also love how this reading spurt is getting me through my length To Be Read (TBR) list.


My TBR list is LONG. It's also ever evolving and growing. Any time I find a book I want to read, I pin the cover to a board in Pinterest. (You can see my complete TBR list here.)

I find books through blogs, recommendations from friends, random stories online, or just "window shopping" at the library or in bookstores. If I'm online, I pin the cover immediately. If I'm out and about, I either send myself an email or take a picture of the book and pin it later.


The best thing about having a long TBR list is that I always have something to read.

When I finish a book and don't have another one immediately ready, I can jump on this list and find a title that strikes me fancy. My reading tastes are so varied that I've always been able to find a book to suit the mood I'm in at the moment. And, lucky for me, the local library system is well-stocked so I can (almost) always pick up a title at my local library (or wait just a few days to have it delivered from another branch).


I know I'll never finish my TBR list. I don't want to. I always want to have a long list of books at my fingertips just waiting to be picked up and read.

Comments