What I Read This Week: February 17, 2019


I love a good long weekend. Just as Sunday rolls around and I'm bummed that the work week is starting, I remember that Monday is a holiday. Bonus sleeping in!
  • Magazines
    • Eating Well, March 2019 - This issue was centered around California. California inspired recipes, California foods, and California stories. I just wasn't that in to it. This is the second issue of this magazine I received and all it does is make me miss Cooking Light. So, I decided to cancel my subscription.
  • Books
    • I polished off Posted by John David Anderson. It was a good book with a nice lesson about middle school bullying and finding your tribe. I should have a complete review this week.
    • I'm still waiting for the second book in the To All The Boys I've Loved Before series to come in from the library. While I wait, I decided to read Fierce Kingdom by Gin Phillips. It's about a shooting at a zoo and a mother who has to protect her four-year-old son. It was a fast-paced and dramatic read that I finished in two nights. If you're a faster reader than I, you might be able to finish it in one sitting. It's left me with ALL the thoughts.
    • Now, I'm working my way through three volumes of the Wonder Woman Rebirth graphic novel series.

Comments