What I Read This Week: February 10, 2019


It's ski trip time! By which I mean, while everyone else is off enjoying the wintry recreation, the lodgers and I are enjoying fun times indoors. We've got books, puzzles, games, and snacks. What more could you need?
  • Books
    • I polished off To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han. I wanted to immediately start the next book in the series but, sadly, my library hold for it is not in yet.
    • Since my holds are being a pain, I stopped by the library after work this week and picked up Posted by John David Anderson. It's a YA book about what happens to a middle school when cell phones are banned. I thought I would be done with it by now, but I keep falling asleep. Oops! It's not a bad book (in fact, I am enjoying it muchly) I'm just sleepy.

Comments