I hope everyone is staying warm! DC was hit with the polar vortex this week. It was cold and my walks to work were not that enjoyable. Heck, my headphones even stopped working one day because my phone's headphone jack was too cold. At least it was not as bad here as it was in Chicago and the midwest. Brr.
- Making traditional sake in Arizona. [Weekend Edition Sunday]
- Mess with the hagfish and you will get slimed. [Weekend Edition Saturday]
- Just how are stamps chosen? [Every Little Thing]
- Reopening the Smithsonian's after the shutdown is not easy. [Morning Edition]
- Jack Daniels learned his craft from a slave named Nearest Green. [Gastropod]
- What it was like casting The West Wing. [The West Wing Weekly]