In My Ear: January 12, 2019


Classes started up again this week. This means my library is, once again, hopping. I'm back on my desk schedule so Wednesday was my late day. I actually ran out of things to listen to! I finished my last podcast on my walk in to the office and was left with nothing for the walk home. I'm trying not to subscribe to new feeds so that meant diving in to the archives of Coffee Break French. I'm not going to link individual episodes, but I recommend the show if you're trying to learn French (or another language they teach).
  • When a regular dad had a relationship with Charles Barkley. [Kind World]
  • Commuter knits scarf color coded to train delays. [Morning Edition]
  • In a showcase for global up-and-coming musical artists, one stole the show. [All Things Considered]
  • There is one classic alley in NYC and you have to cross through Canada to get to this US area. [99% Invisible]
  • Flecks of blue in her teeth indicate this medieval woman was an artisan. [All Things Considered]
  • Moscow's libraries are experiencing a renaissance. [All Things Considered]

Comments