What I Read This Week: December 30, 2018



The last reading round-up of the year is a rather short one. I'm okay with that because I finished 52 books this year (possibly 53 depending on how much I read tonight) and that's not too shabby. I don't think I'll ever get back to the days of reading 80-100 books a year, but that's okay. It's not about the numbers, it's about the enjoyment. I'll have a complete review of my 2018 reading in a few days.


  • Books
    • I polished off Reaper at the Gates. It ended on such a cliffhanger that I'm going to jump the second I see the release date for book 4.
    • I also finished Whiskey in a Tea Cup by Reese Witherspoon. It was more lifestyle book than memoir and I have mixed feelings about it. 
  • Other
    • Companies are jumping to serve to staying in crowd. If I weren't going out for NYE (to a place just down the street) I would likely indulge in several of their offerings. JOMO is a trend I am here for. [Vox]

Comments