In My Ear: December 8, 2018


I finally cleared out the backlog of podcasts that amassed while I was on vacation. Thank goodness we're in end-of-the-year replay season or I may never have caught up. 

Here's a list of my favorite (non-replay) listens of the week.
  • How to campaign for an Academy Award. [All Things Considered]
  • Canadians use happier vocabulary on Twitter than Americans. [Morning Edition]
  • An interview with the host and writer of Salt Fat Acid Heat. [Fresh Air]
  • And part II of that interview. [Fresh Air]
  • A behind the scenes look at Parks and Recreation and it's connections to The West Wing. [The West Wing Weekly]
  • What goes in to being a cookbook author and food blogger. [The Simple Show]
  • Making the world more circular to save us from ourselves. [TED Radio Hour]

Comments