In My Ear: December 15, 2018


Podcasts are a great way to pass the time while wrapping presents. The Husband was out of town for work much of this week so I tackled some to do list items to keep the creepy-apartment-noises-that-only-exist-when-you're-alone at bay. While I don't have my man's skill with the paper and ribbon, my bow-decorating skills aren't bad. Now the spot under our tree is less bare and my playlist is shorter.
I'm add a last line to highly recommend Gimlet's The Habitat. The show chronicles a group who volunteer to live in isolation for a year to simulate a mission to Mars. It's fascinating! Hat tip to The Husband for pestering me to listen to it for a few weeks. I binged the entire run while prepping for our annual holiday party. Never has chopping vegetables been so interesting!

Comments