What I Read This Week: November 18, 2018


It snowed on Thursday! Like big, fluffy flakes that coated everything in a few minutes. And then those flakes actually stuck around. Sadly, the magic was ruined by several hours of sleet and cold rain - literally my least favorite of weathers. At least we got to experience the joy that is that beautiful first snow.

  • Books
    • I polished off How Paris Became Paris early in the week. It was a fascinating read and provided wonderful insights in to how the City of Light developed and changed urban infrastructure. I highly recommend it if you have any interest in Paris or, even, history.
    • The current book on my nightstand is An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir. OMG am I loving it. It has a great story and a world based in ancient Rome. As soon as I finish this book, I am requesting the next title in the series from the library.

Comments