The Friday Find: Wrap

As much as I love my new office, there is one (kinda major) downside - the temperature varies widely. Some days it's rather warm but most days now it's a bit too cool for comfort. I've been exploring various "desk sweaters" but I keep coming back to the idea of blanket scarf. For one, they're stylish. For two, the unfold to a pretty large size which allows me to swaddle myself while still leaving my hands free to work. As a bonus, I can even through the scarf over my head like a hood for extra coverage.

In my searching, I've come across some amazing blanket scarfs, but this one is exceptionally chic. Since it's grey it goes with almost everything and the herringbone pattern keeps it feeling a bit more professional than other options.


You can find this in the LinenWorld Etsy shop.

Comments