Readathon Check-In #4

Number of Reference Questions Answered: 6 (including one chat based reference and a fun question about where to find a Spanish conversation group)

Patrons Struggling to Open the Door to the Main Library Area: 2 (Pull bars on each side of the door, but you have to push to get in. It's seriously bad door design.)

Food and Beverage Consumed: 20 oz. water and a small lunch comprised of a tuna and quinoa petite plate, everything bagel pretzel crisps, and two Hershey nuggets

Book Finished: 1 (The Librarian's Nitty-Gritty Guide to Content Marketing by Laura Solomon)

Time My Shift Finishes: 4:00pm


Comments

Laura Solomon said…
Thanks for reading my book! Hope you found it useful (and, yes, Buzzsumo is SOOOO useful!)

Laura Solomon
Meghan said…
Laura -

I found it incredibly useful! I plan on going over it again to make sure my notes are complete. Thank you for writing such a wonderful title!

Meghan