Readathon Check-In #1

Good morning!

I'm starting my readathon by drinking coffee, getting ready to go to work, and sneaking in a few pages of China Rich Girlfriend before I need to leave at 8:30.



I've been told that Saturday mornings on the desk are kind of slow, so hopefully I can squeeze in a few chapters of The Joy of iPhotography (which totally counts as a work-related book because I'll be kicking off our Instagram account soon) before questions pick up in the afternoon. I've got two other work-related books at the office already. Should I finish the iPhotography book, I'll pick up one of those.

After my shift wraps at 4pm, I'll walk home and continue readathon with the "fun" books I have sitting on my nightstand.

Posts will be light today, but I will try to post some quick updates on Instagram.

Comments