In My Ear: September 29, 2018


Having something awesome playing in my earbuds is the key to getting chores done. I almost cleared out my podcast queue in 4 hours while super cleaning my apartment. Here's a list of my favorite listens from this week.
  • The science of making a pizza for MREs. [Weekend Edition Sunday]
  • The hunt to find the missing Apollo 11 moon rocks. [Weekend Edition Saturday]
  • Those stylish chairs are designed all wrong. [Morning Edition]
  • The story of the pack horse librarians is new to me but utterly fascinating. [The Kitchen Sisters]
  • The higher education of space exploration. [Morning Edition]
  • Who first ate cheese? [Every Little Thing]
  • Serial is back for season 3. I'm three episodes in and I think this is going to be an informative season. If you ever wondered what the day-to-day criminal justice system looks like, you should definitely give it a listen. [Serial]

Comments