What I'm Loving: Pizza Fridays

Summer is almost older, but there's one new habit I picked that might stick around when the warm leaves.

Pizza Fridays.

The Husband and I have always had pizza for dinner on Friday. Prior to this summer, that meant a frozen Diogiorno supreme pizza we pick up at our local CVS. This summer, I took advantage of my half-days to try making homemade pizza using pre-made dough available from our grocery store.


It was great! Once I got the hang of working the dough into the right shape and size - which took all of two attempts - making homemade pizza was a breeze. I just topped it with a jarred sauce, cheese, and whatever toppings we had selected for the week.

Once we did sausage and caramelized onions, once it was BBQ chicken, but several times it was our take out favorite of pepperoni and pineapple.




Then, to get really creative, I made deep dish. While a homemade crust would have been better, it was ah-mazing.


One of my favorite things in life is discovering when something I think is complicated turns out to be easy... and delicious.


Comments