What I Read This Week: August 19, 2018


The Husband and I started binge watching The Americans this week. Not much reading was had  because I was sucked in to this fantastic show. We ended this week by visiting our friends and their puppy who live north of Baltimore. We always have a great time with them, but I also love how I get an excuse to make dessert. In this case, I indulged in a five-flavor pound cake. It ends up being the size of a log, but it's so tasty that I don't mind having leftovers around.

  • Books
    • I manged to read a few more chapters of The Power of Instagram. It's a bit dated but the core message points are still valuable. 
    • I started and finished the Tasty - Latest and Greatest cookbook on Thursday night. While I love the format of the book (almost everything had pictures and the important stuff was bolded in the text), every recipe has appeared online before. Also, no real health food here.

Comments