What I Read This Week: July 15, 2018


The list is short this week because The Husband and I decided that we needed to get out of DC for a long weekend. We've been in the Charlottesville, VA area since Thursday afternoon partaking in wine tasting and enjoying the countryside. We've done this trip twice before and we always come back with a trunk full of delicious vintages. This time is no exception. Our wine rack and cellar (coughboxinthelinenclosetbox) are now restocked.
  • Books
    • I'm about halfway through Likeable Social Media. It's laid out very much like an academic text but the writing is less stodgy. I also enjoy that each chapter is summed up with action points.
    • Since my latest obsession is handwriting and hand-lettering, I'm making my way through library books on that subject. I finished The Joy of Lettering (Gabri Joy Kirkendall) and started The Big Awesome Book of Hand and Chalk Lettering (Dina Rodriguez).


Comments