Pinned: S'more Please!


For me, the Fourth of July is for spending time with friends, grilling, and enjoying the summer weather. Sadly, I no longer have access to a grill and we're in the middle of a heat wave. Luckily, you can still make s'mores indoors.

S'mores are one of my favorite indulgences. They're a mix of textures blending crunch and creamy to perfection. And we can't forget how great they taste. The classic is my favorite, but you need to try a s'more with a peanut butter cup interior or chocolate chip cookie exterior at least once. Trust me.

Since I lack access to fire, one of my favorite workarounds are indoor s'mores. There are dozens (upon dozens) of indoor s'more recipes, but this finger food version is one of my favorites. It involves all the classic flavors with the bonus of being able to be made ahead of time. You can even add peanut butter or nutella to really step up the flavor.

All of the taste with none of the smoke in your eyes.

Comments