The Friday Find: Bakery

I love a good bakery. It's one reason why Paris will always be the city of my heart. Imagine my joy when a french style patisserie opened just one neighborhood down from my home. (There might have been squeeing.)


Je ne sais Quoi is a bakery that replaced my favorite cupcake shop (RIP Hello Cupcake). They specialize in sweet treats but they also have bread, croissants, and coffee on hand. The shop is small but the cafe style makes it seem oh so French. There are even tables outside so you can enjoy some people watching with your sweets.


The Husband and I stopped by and indulged during one of our afternoon walks. I nearly died of joy when I tried their Paris Brest pastry. It was light but also indulgent and I nearly went back in for a second sampling.


If you want to swing by, you can find the shop right on Dupont Circle at 1361 Connecticut Avenue NW.

Comments