Pinned: Mind Your Own Bee's Wrap

I use reusable bags, recycle everything I can, and try to use the greenest cleaners I can find. I see this as being both a steward of the earth and kinder to humanity through reducing waste and chemicals. One area I struggle is in what to do with leftovers. I use tupperware and reusable lunch baggies whenever possible, but sometimes you just need plastic wrap or tin foil to get the job done.

Enter Bee's Wrap. I came across this product in a magazine and immediately pinned it as a reminder to track it down. Bee's Wrap is a plastic-free, reusable wrap for food. Each wrap is a thin cotton coated in beeswax. You use the warmth of your hands to shape it and adhere it to itself or bowls and plates. The wraps are washable and reusable. They claim each sheet will last up to a year with frequent use and washings. Color me intrigued.

I love the idea that this set of sheets reduces plastic, is all natural, and can be used over and over again. Best of all, when you're done with the wraps they are compostable or can be used as fire starters. They're also really cute!

Comments