In My Ear: June 16, 2018


I listen to a lot of podcasts and NPR while I commute, cook, and clean. Here's a list of my favorite listens from this week.
  • Honeybees might understand the concept of zero. [Weekend Edition Sunday]
  • The stress of being an interpreter at international summits. [Morning Edition]
  • A giant dust storm may end the Mars Opportunity rover's mission. [All Things Considered]
  • I started a new, fiction podcast this week called The Walk. Since it's a serial story, I can't recommend just one episode. I am just going to recommend the whole thing. If you like thriller, spy stories, you'll enjoy this podcast. It's great storytelling with high production values. [The Walk]
  • Another new podcast I started is The Soundtrack Show. It talks about movie music as art, storytelling, and emotion. So far, it's fantastic. I particularly love the episode exploring "What is music?". [The Soundtrack Show]

Comments