The Friday Find:

All week, The Husband has been playing Assassin's Creed: Origins. This is a great series of video games to play. They're also awesome to watch as a spectator because the scenery is stunning an the music is beautiful. I've even downloaded a soundtrack from one of the earlier games. Origins is set in ancient Egypt (my favorite!). That got me thinking about Egyptian styled jewelry and, well, I went down the rabbit hole that is Etsy. I found these lovely art deco lotus earrings that are classic and also make a stunning statement piece.


You can find these in the SeijaNeumyer shop. This shop has a ton of other lovely things you might want to take a gander at as well.

Side note: I now have the soundtrack for The Prince of Egypt running through my head. *Gleaming in the moonlight. Cool and clean and all I've ever known....*

Comments