Pinned: Kitchen Refresher


While I might have stopped making my own cleaning products (too much vinegar scent!), I still love making my own garbage disposal refresher tablets. This recipe from PopSugar is incredibly easy to follow and uses stuff you probably already have around your house.

What I love most about these is that you can make the tablets different sizes. My mom gave me a penguin shaped silicon mold. We already have an ice maker so I never used it to make ice and I'm not a candy baker, but it's perfect for making "daily" sized refresher tablets. Also, they're totally cute.

At the tablespoon size, these tablets do take longer than overnight to dry out, but they hold up pretty well until you use them. My husband even found that they make a great dishwasher refresher.

Comments