Pinned: Draw It


One of my current hobbies is handwriting and hand-lettering. I have always enjoyed putting pen to paper, and this is a hobby that lets me indulge in my love of all things stationery. (You send me into an office supply or stationery store and I will have trouble not buying a basket full of things. Looking at you Jenni Bick.) To get my creative juices flowing, I created a Pinterest board devoted to handwritten things whether they be letters, word art, or line drawing.

One of the first pins on this board was Kara Benz's alphabet practice. She used the dot grid in her bullet journal to help layout many different ways of writing the English alphabet. I could stare at all of these options all day. I love how you can make letters tall, thin, curly, tiny, calligraphied, or geometric. There are so many ways you can write each letter!

I try to practice my handwriting every night, but I've mainly been focusing on finding my cursive style for each letter. One day, however, I plan on copying this idea. It's just to beautiful and I want to try it out for myself.

Comments