In My Ear: May 19, 2018


I listen to a lot of podcasts and NPR while I commute, cook, and clean. Here's a list of my favorite listens from this week.

  • Nothing is more heartbreaking than seeing students struggling to overcome poverty and failing schools. This story is a must listen and really makes you rethink how we fund public education. Every child deserves a complete education free from the worries of violence, housing changes, and food insecurity. [Reveal]
  • Michael Pollan is best known for his research and opinions on food. He's moved on to psychedelics and the interview is utterly fascinating. [Fresh Air]
  • This week, I started binge listening to the back episodes of 99% Invisible. The early stories are really short, and these were my favorites so far. (Expect a lot more of these in the coming weeks.)

Comments