What I Read This Week: April 29, 2018


I feel like I should call this a "Special Readathon Edition." All the noteworthy reading I completed this week occurred yesterday. So, here is the list of books I managed to finish yesterday. Gotta love boosting your page count with shorter and more artsy titles.
  • The Cooking Gene: A Journey Through African American Culinary History in the Old South by Michael Twitty
  • A Day in the Life of Marlon Bundo by Marlon Bundo and Jill Twiss
  • Why We March: Signs of Protest and Hope 
  • Dot Journaling: A Practical Guide - How to Start and Keep the Planner, To-Do List, and Diary That'll Actually Help You Get Your Life Together by Rachel Wilkerson Miller
  • Botanical Line Drawing: Cactus and Succulent Edition by Peggy Dean
  • The Ultimate Brush Letter Guide by Peggy Dean
  • Lettering in the Whimsical Woodland by Peggy Dean
  • Sex Object by Jessica Valenti
  • Fresh Food Fast - Weeknight Meals by Cooking Light
I also started reading Diana Gabaldon's Lord John and The Brotherhood of the Blade

Comments