The Friday Find: Flickers

I love burning candles. I love the flickering of the flame and how the cast shadows dance on the wall. I love the subtle scent that perfumes the air. I even love some of the decorative containers they come in. Candles make me happy and add a bit of hygge to our home.

The other day, I noticed that our stash of scented candles is quite low. I'm trying to be more conscious about what candles I buy - soy or other natural base, recyclable containers, phthalate-free fragrances,etc. You can't really buy those kinds of candles in the grocery store so I started looking in to a subscription service.

That search lead me to Vellabox. They ship you one, non-toxic and hand-poured candle a month (plus a bonus gift!). I haven't pulled the trigger yet on subscribing, but I was sufficiently intrigued to share.


You can explore more on their website.

Comments