Readathon Week: Final Prep


Readathon starts bright and early on the East Coast tomorrow. 8am to be exact. I am so excited! After work today, I took care of as much readathon prep as I could in order to devote as much time as I can to reading tomorrow. Here's what I did:

  • Set up and decorated my readathon tracker
  • Hit the grocery store for readathon noms
  • Prepped those noms 
    • Sliced veggies
    • Baked breakfast sausage
    • Constructed main breakfast casserole
    • Didn't eat all the cheese before readathon even started (but thought about it)
  • Posted about the event on my Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
  • Took out the all the garbage in the house so it wouldn't weigh on my mind tomorrow
  • Selected my music for the morning (Going heavy on back episodes of NPR's Thistle and Shamrock)
  • Wrote this here post!

If you're a bullet journaler, here's a look at my tracker for tomorrow. I would have liked to do a full, two-page spread, but the way my dailies ended up this month, I had just one page available. It still works for all the important stuff.


If you love readathon as much as I do, you can follow me here on the blog or over on Instagram for visual updates. You can also track the day on the host website, Dewey's 24-Hour Readathon.

Comments