Readathon Check-In #7

CURRENTLY READING: I finished Sex Object and am about to start Fresh Food Fast - Weeknight Meals by the authors of Cooking Light.

THOUGHTS?: Sex Object was an awesome and painful book to read. Valenti's story explains so much about why it is hard to be a woman and the strength women have to carry to make it through each day. It also shows the power of women when times are tough. More importantly, it shows that society still has a long way to go. That final chapter just made me angrier than I have been in a long time. Don't be dicks people! Is that so hard?

I knew this book would make me cranky, so I am switching gears with the cookbook. I hope to tag some tasty recipes. I love the magazine, so I think I'll love this.


SNACKS AND STUFF: Just water with lemon.

PAGES READ SINCE LAST CHECK-IN: 97

PAGES READ TOTAL: 1,536

Comments