Readathon Check-In #3

CURRENTLY READING: I finished two quick books: A Day in the Life of Marlon Bundo by Marlon Bundo and Jill Twiss and Why We March: Signs of Protest and Hope - Voices from the Women's March by a bunch of awesome women and men. Now I'm about to start Dot Journaling: A Practical Guide - How to Start and Keep the Planner, To-Do List, and Diary That'll Actually Help You Get Your Life Together by Rachel Wilkerson Miller.


THOUGHTS?: The Bundo book was adorable and definitely a keeper. The March book brought me straight back to the day of the Women's March and made me feel incredibly proud and alive to be among such a strong community of wonderful people.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I just laid out the lunch spread. It is full of healthy noms and cheese.


PAGES READ SINCE LAST CHECK-IN: 304

PAGES READ TOTAL: 556

Comments