Let's Do This!


Good morning, readathon buddies! I am awake and ready to get this round of readathon started! I just poured my first cup of coffee and am about to settle in with The Cooking Gene as I eat my kick-off snack. As per usual, I will be munching on greek yogurt with granola and a drizzle of honey. At this point, it's tradition. Why mess with what works?



One bit of housekeeping to note, I am opting out of the usual readathon memes and events this time around. They are awesome, but I feel like focusing on reading and offering updates this time around. You can see what everyone else is up to (and I highly suggest checking in) on the host blog.

I also want to make one last plug for First Book. I will be donating 5 cents for every page I read to this wonderful organization. If you want to pledge your readathon to a charity, this is a great one!

Check back here and on my Instagram feed for updates throughout the readathon. The will be books and noms.

Comments