In My Ear: April 14, 2018


I listen to a lot of podcasts and NPR while I commute, cook, and clean. Here's a list of my favorite listens from this week.

  • The Quiet Place is so silent it makes eating popcorn in the theater much harder. [All Things Considered]
  • NDAs are all over the news. Why are they so prevalent and can you get out of one? I see changes to the law in our future. [Planet Money]
  • I really could just recommend every episode of Gastropod but this week's episode on making cheese and the quest to find a good vegan cheese is a real winner. [Gastropod]
  • Mark Zuckerberg testified before a joint Congressional Committee this week. If you find the whole thing with Cambridge Analytica fascinating (or confusing), The New York Times has got you covered. [The Daily]

Comments