What I'm Loving: Signs of Spring

Today, I walked to the store for our weekly grocery run. The weather was clear and sunny with just a touch of chill in the air. The sunshine made the day a whole lot warmer than the temperature seemed. The sun also showed off my favorite signs of spring: flowers.





I absolutely love when the crocuses, daffodils, and little flowers whose names I don't know start to peep out of my neighbor's mulch beds and yards. There are even yards with these tiny blue flowers that dot the grass completely. After the dreary grayness of winter, I love all the pops of color that come out to play.





One of the best parts of living in a city and walking everywhere is that I get treated to these flowers every time I go outside. These early arrivals also mean that peak cherry blossom bloom is right around the corner.


Welcome spring!

Comments