Pinned: Spick and Span


One of the benefits of working at a university is the holidays. My university has the added bonus of a lengthy Easter break. (The students have been known to call it Spring Break Part 2.) I'm not headed out of town, but I will be using these holidays to gets stuff done. First on the list, cleaning the apartment. I will be tackling the tub using the DIY bath and shower cleaner above. A friend told me about so I pinned it for future recall. 

It works! 

It works really well. 

I love to spray down the tub, tile, and sink and let it sit around to work it's magic while I dust the rest of the apartment. By the time I come back to the bathroom, I can just wipe everything down (with minimal elbow grease) and give everything a good rinse.

The only downside is that your bathroom does tend to smell a bit like vinegar for a while. It goes away in a few hours or can be masked with a candle. I think the bright and shiny shower is worth it though.

Comments