Pairings: Fresh and Clean


When The Husband is out of town, I have a tendency to do two things - clean our apartment and eat vegetarian. The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo is a renowned book about organization. Kondo's whole point is that you should only keep things if they spark joy for you. She wants the reader's home to reflect the life they wish to lead. It should be tidy and full of things that make you happy.


I would pair a re-read of this book with the delicious Greek couscous salad I made this week. It tastes incredibly fresh and is full of delicious ingredients that make me happy. The best part about this recipe is that it is customizable so you can fill it with the foods that spark joy in you. I added sliced kalamata olives and cut back a bit on the olive oil in the dressing because I love the zest of red wine vinegar. Plus, if you're into meal prep, this recipe is great for a bento box.

Comments