Links and Stuff: March 1, 2018


  • If you're a fan of watching films adapted from books, here's a long list of what's coming out in 2018. [Pop Sugar]
  • You know you're a book lover when the bulk of your boxes are full of boxes. I loved this list of recommendations for how booklovers should handle their next relocation. [Book Riot]
  • I love a good take on grilled cheese. This article from the new Voraciously section of The Post has several tasty looking options. [Washington Post]
  • If done right, reading can be a form of therapy. I, for one, find reading a great way to handle anxiety and stress. [Pop Sugar]
  • It snowed in Rome this week and the pictures from the city all covered in white are simply stunning. [Pop Sugar]
  • On the "I was curious to try it but now I'm not so sure" list: sleeping in an ice hotel. [Pop Sugar]
  • I love my pen and paper bullet journal, but this tutorial on how to create a bullet journal in Evernote is ah-mazing. [The Invisible Author]

Comments