In My Ear: March 17, 2018


I listen to a lot of podcasts and NPR while I commute, cook, and clean. Here's a list of my favorite listens from this week.

  • I know that many are uncomfortable discussing death and burial, but this story of natural burial is important and worth a listen. [Weekend Edition Sunday]
  • I love reading cookbooks. I tend to use them as palate cleansers during my readathons. This podcast was a great history of how and why cookbooks came to be. [Gastropod]
  • It amazes me just how far we've come in terms of science and communications technology. You could soon get Netflix on Mars. [All Things Considered]
  • Classical music is beautiful and complex. This story looks into the fascinating conundrum behind Elgar's Variations on an Original Theme, ('Enigma') op. 36. [All Things Considered]

Comments