What's In A Name?

All of the itches I've had in my brain are finally starting to coalesce around a single idea. This blog needs a revamp and I need to give in to a bit of curious self-indulgence. Recreational Reading has always been about reading, libraries, and life-long learning. While I am still all about that, my passions and curiosities are much more expensive. I enjoy travel and eating and small animals and podcasts and simply living everyday life.

I've always said exploring things because "Ooo! That's interesting!" is a good policy in life. In order to live that motto more fully, I'm embracing my need to indulge in curiosity.

Welcome to Read. Wander. Wonder. This will be a place where I discuss the things that intrigue me, explore what's out there in the world, and just share in the simple indulgences that come from being curious.


You might have already noticed some changes I've implemented. This blog has a new layout, new header, and some new feature posts like In My TBR, Pairings, and Pinned. You can speak more new features to roll out in the coming months. These new posts will focus on exploring what it means to be curious and how we indulge in that inclination through reading, wandering, and wondering. You can expect more material related to travel, food, and daily moments of learning.

My goal with Read. Wander. Wonder. is to celebrate having a curious mind that is open to seeing all the great things the world has to offer.

Comments