What I'm Loving: Great Timing

I should be wrapping up The Story of the Lost Child early this week. That's perfect timing because I should receive news that my library hold of Fire and Fury is complete. I love it when things work out like that!

The Story of the Lost Child is the thickest book in Elena Ferrante's Neapolitan series. I was convinced that I would be reading this into mid-March. Instead, one night last week, I managed to read nearly 150 pages in one sitting. That set me up perfectly to pick-up my library hold which should be available in the middle of this week.

Fire and Fury, that much talked about book on the Trump White House, has been on my library hold list since the day it was released. Since this book is so popular, I won't be able to renew it like I do most library books. That means it can't sit around on my end table until I can read it on my schedule.

I will be able to start Fire and Fury the day I pick it up from the library. I won't have to stop one book to get to work reading this one. I'm thrilled that this little moment of timing has worked in my favor.

Comments